Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How would I tell my relatives or family, friends about my termination from work for the second time?

How would you tell you relatives or family, friends if you were terminated from work for the second time?



Actually, my manager was very nice, favorable, and I think considerate about my work and school situation. She'd usually approve of my requests, such as personal ones, or work hours. She had given me chances to come to work at the expected time, and asked me if I could still come in at the expected time, or what time would be best for me to come to work to avoid tardiness. The reason I gave her was my school assignments. I knew was getting late for some other reason or no good excuse at all.



She had realized that I didn't enjoy my clerical job anymore, otherwise, I rarely or never expressed enthusiasm. But, I never admitted to her verbally about my true feelings until my last day. I was being dishonest and honest at the same time. I was staying there for the money, of course, and it wasn't a bad job, though I've been thinking of finding another new job.